|PHS HIB Specialist|
|Welcome to Palmyra High School|
Pictured left to right:
Julianna Sauls-7th grade Kristopher Wilson-10th grade Mattie Wentz-11th grade
Colin Cattell (Sr.) received the 2018 Princeton Prize in Race Relations Certificate last night at an awards ceremony at @ Princeton University. PHS Class of 1972 alumnus and Princeton University alumnus, Dr. Audrey Henry introduce Colin and presented him his award. The PPRR Award is a national and highly competitive honor.
Mrs. Patchel’s Tomorrow’s Teachers Class held its annual “Shadowing Day” event.
Students learned first-hand from administration and staff about the life of an Educator.
Students pictured are Seniors Scott Smyth, Becky Lake, Kayla Taylor, and Evelin Morales.
Morning Drop-Off Procedures:
- Doors #1 and #4 on Fifth Street and Doors #9 and #18 on Fourth Street will be open for morning arrival from 7:30 – 7:50 AM. After 7:50, all doors will be locked and the only access point into the high school will be through Door #18.
- Please note: All visitors must ring the doorbell and follow the prompts posted before entering the HS. Upon entry, you must report to the Main Office to sign-In.
- Students may only exit vehicles on the school side of the street. Vehicles must not stop within the identified crosswalks or in front of the fire hydrants. Signs are posted prohibiting stopping, standing, and parking along the parking lot side of the street from Mon. – Friday between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM. This will be strictly enforced by the local police.
- Pedestrian crosswalks are located on Fourth Street and must be utilized at all times when crossing. All vehicle traffic must yield to pedestrians while in the cross walks.
- Students who drive to and from school must park in the school parking lot and register their vehicle in the main office. Parking tags are to be visible at all times.
- Please review the attached map for additional details and clarification.
|2017 Student Handbook (pdf)|
|Clubs and Activities|
|Sign Up Genius|
|Virtual High School|
|Parents Advisory Committee|