|PHS HIB Specialist|
|Welcome to Palmyra High School|
Fri Nov 17 (Half-Day for Students)
Afternoon Parent Conferences-1:00 - 2:30 PM
Naviance 101Training for Parents-1:30-2:00PM in Library Media Center
Tuesday, November 28th
Evening Parent Conferences-6:00-8:00PM
Naviance 101Training for Parents-6:45-7:15PM in Library Media Center
NJ Department of Education
2017-18 Govenor's Educator of the Year
Please go to the backpack to download and nominate your favorite Palmyra teacher and educational services professional. All nominations must be returned by December 1, 2017.
Morning Drop-Off Procedures:
- Doors #1 and #4 on Fifth Street and Doors #9 and #18 on Fourth Street will be open for morning arrival from 7:30 – 7:50 AM. After 7:50, all doors will be locked and the only access point into the high school will be through Door #18.
- Please note: All visitors must ring the doorbell and follow the prompts posted before entering the HS. Upon entry, you must report to the Main Office to sign-In.
- Students may only exit vehicles on the school side of the street. Vehicles must not stop within the identified crosswalks or in front of the fire hydrants. Signs are posted prohibiting stopping, standing, and parking along the parking lot side of the street from Mon. – Friday between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM. This will be strictly enforced by the local police.
- Pedestrian crosswalks are located on Fourth Street and must be utilized at all times when crossing. All vehicle traffic must yield to pedestrians while in the cross walks.
- Students who drive to and from school must park in the school parking lot and register their vehicle in the main office. Parking tags are to be visible at all times.
- Please review the attached map for additional details and clarification.
October Students of the Month
Pictured left to right:
Kaleb Martin Julia Dellisanti Matthew Katella
|2017 Student Handbook (pdf)|
|Clubs and Activities|
|Sign Up Genius|
|Virtual High School|
|Parents Advisory Committee|